Here at Accurro we pride ourselves in sourcing the best talent in the industry and continually invest in developing our people to maintain a high level of expertise and professionalism, offering a diverse and collaborative working environment throughout all areas of our business.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT engineer to join our growing team.
Full time Monday to Friday
- Planned and preventative maintenance of clients computers (applying patches).
- Full system administration and maintenance of Accurro internal systems.
- Full support of clients ICT systems – planned and preventive as well as troubleshooting – 1st/2nd/3rd line of support.
- Support is a mixture of adhoc and contract, reactive and proactive.
- Recommending, supplying, installing and commissioning new hardware/software to clients (new PC’s, printers, routers, switches, phone systems, wireless systems etc.) Update of all technical documentation.
- Complete working knowledge of Windows onwards, Windows Server 2003 onwards and Mac OS X onwards, iOS and Android.
- Full understanding of wired and wireless networking, IP addressing (IPv4, IPv6).
- Full understanding of VLANs.
- Good experience of Virtual machines using VMWare.
- Ability to setup and configure routers and switches, a range of manufacturers is ideal. ZyXel and DrayTek are the main two already in use at Accurro but clients have many existing routers and switches.
- Ability to work whilst having client in near proximity and under pressure.
- Excellent learner
To apply for this role, please send an E-mail with your CV attached, along with a covering letter to